Helping your customers learn about your product and service can be a challenge but fortunately there are many ways of learning how to create an effective communication model effectively from using words, creating an audio and of course we all know about webinars.
It is important when using advertising communication that you think about ways and means to talk to your customers in a way that will provide answers and information to better help them with any product or service you are wanting to talk about.
Using real time video streaming is one of the easiest and best ways to be in contact with your customers and the communication you will have with people is a very satisfying experience.
I discovered a new way to create an effective way to communicate in real time with both customers and those who may be interested in a tool that many have been using successfully.
Here is a recording of my first Adkreator tour done on Blab Saturday January 2, 2016.
Watch the tour and learn how to use Adkreator.
Editor’s note: Blab is a new tool that is being embraced by many people and this is just one example of how you can use Blab to promote and engage with your customers.
- FCC wants to be informed about data-free streaming services from T-Mobile, AT&T, and Comcast (digitaltrends.com)
- Online Advertising & Ecommerce in 2015: Digital Cream Singapore (econsultancy.com)
- Best Courses to Become More Marketable (forwardthinking.ashford.edu)
- 4 Ways You Can Reap the Benefits of Online Marketing (business2community.com)
- How to Use Blab or Periscope for Your Job Search (thevoiceofjobseekers.com)