Community Guidelines are important to retain and foster growth and help keep any community in good standing.
To maintain the high standards of the Adlandpro Blogging community, we have set up these community guidelines for the blogging community to help you navigate this community and foster a way for you to learn about blogging that will be successful for you.
All Blog submissions are reviewed manually to be sure that this community is seen with the highest value.
This document sets out the community guidelines and explain why any given post will be rejected
We recommend that you bookmark this page for future reference.
Adlandpro Blog Community Guidelines and Best Practices
1. Be sure to fill in your profile appropriately and with thought. Part of this blogging community is to show the thought leadership of the members of Adlandpro to provide value and insights to everyone on the many topics that you wish to write about. Please consider your username when creating a blogging account as this is what will be viewed by everyone.
2 .Be Authentic. Don’t write misleading headlines, be sure to give proper credit in your content by linking to the proper source including copyrighted images.
3. Be Original. We trust that your work will be an original piece of writing and that you will be accurate in your topics. Any person writing plagiarized content will be banned from the Adlandpro blogging community.
4. Be the person you want to be seen and remember 3 R’s: Respectful,Relevant and Reasonable.
Be respectful when you write about different topics or making comments, be reasonable as you engage with other members on the Adlandpro blogging community and be relevant to the topic you have chosen to write about and relevant in your comments.
5. This blogging community is built on WordPress so explore and look around. For example when posting images, think about how you are going to save your image to make it SEO friendly.
Reasons for Post Rejections
Here is a list of possible reasons as to why your post may be rejected:
- Posts that have Promotional content in the post title, body or links of the post
- Posts that contains duplicate or plagiarized content. For content to be considered original, it must have a score of 93% unique content.
- Posts that contain (PLR) content
- Posts that promote affiliate links
- Ponzi or pyramid schemes style post
- Posts that contain pornography or Adult/Mature content.( Sexually explicit; contains nudity and/or pornography.)
- ** Adult or Mature content may include any material that is not appropriate for all audiences.
- Posts promoting Hate, violence, or racism.
- Posts that use Profanity and/or vulgarity.
- Posts that promote illegal activities or that violate any law. Examples of illegal material include child pornography; libel; material that infringes any intellectual property right; and material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal activity (such as fraud or violence).
- Posts about escort services, dating services or matchmaking services.
- Posts linking to link farms
- Hacking, cracking, warez, phreaking, or pirated software style blog posts.
- Posts containing links to, or graphics depicting, any of the Unacceptable Subject Matter that has been outlined in this list.
- Posts containing malware link.s
- Posts that are less than 300 words. There has been much debate on what is the ideal length of a post and after deliberation, we have set the minimum length of a post at 300 characters.
Due to the many submissions, it is not always possible to contact the author. If you don’t see your post published within 4 days then you may contact the admin to find out why and if there is a problem, they will help you at that point.
While there have been those members who feel that these community guidelines are too strict and rigid, please remember that any blog post you create is about show casing you the person and not your business. We are not a form of networked blogging system, we are unique and we will do all that we can to help you be seen.
If you have any questions or feedback the we would love to hear from you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org